Let Us Show You Around Our Hometown!
Follow us on Social Media to stay up to date. We post reminders and important dates and times to keep you in the loop!
Every cyclist knows two things are necessary to truly experience the beauty of a region: your bike, and your friends. The Tour de Saint George is your opportunity to have a truly amazing experience on your bike, with your friends—while marveling at the beauty that is Southern Utah.
Choose a Distance: 35, 75, 57 and 100-mile ride options.
In other areas of our country, October gets cold as the riding season wraps up. However, the fall in our area is perfect for riding! When you ride the fall Tour de Saint George, you’ll be greeted by mild temperatures. Saint George comes alive with the whisper of rubber-on-road as cyclists wind through colorful streets and skirt the pastel waves of Utah’s southern desert. 35, 75, 57 and 100-mile ride options all have breathtaking scenery.
• The event will be chipped timed
• The Tour is capped at 1000 riders, so register now and lock in your spot.
• Tour the scenic landscapes of Sand Hollow State Park & Snow Canyon State Park.
• Enjoy fully stocked rest stops, a great lunch, and more, like great swag!
• Enjoy warm spring riding temperatures in scenic Southern Utah
• Choose a distance to challenge yourself: 35, 75, or 100 miles.
• Receive a custom Tour de St. George event medal with your registration.
• You’ll get a custom Spring Tour T-Shirt your registration
• Only 90 minutes North of Las Vegas
• Just 4 hours south of Salt Lake City
Follow us on Social Media to stay up to date. We post reminders and important dates and times to keep you in the loop.